Lorient intumescent sealant is an integral part of Lorient’s approved intumescent fire damper systems. It is used to seal the fire damper perimeter and also provide fire stopping between the damper casing and the penetrated element (as shown in our system installation details).
When exposed to fire Lorient intumescent sealant expands in volume to fill cavities and provides a stable barrier to restrict the spread of fire and hot gasses.
- Use to ensure compliance with Lorient’s approved installation methods.
- Approved in accordance with AS1530.4.2005.
- Provides effective acoustic containment.
- Specially formulated for adhesion to a wide range of materials including wood, metal, concrete, masonry and plasterboard materials.
- Flexible – it tolerates differential movement in everyday service.
- Water based for easy clean up.
- Easily applied with conventional sealant applicators.
- It can be neatly injected into otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Smooth gunnability and tool off finish.
- Supplied as 310cc cartridges in box quantities of 25 units.