LAS1812 LSS intumescent fire & smoke seal
This slim-line, dual function life safety seal is fitted to door frames to restrict the spread of ambient and elevated temperature smoke. When exposed to fire conditions the intumescent core rapidly expands in volume to restrict the passage of hot smoke and toxic gases.
- All-in-one “life safety” seal. Ideal for use in fire engineering solutions to limit the spread of fire, ambient, medium and hot temperature smoke around the edges of doors.
- Easily retrofitted to existing door assemblies.
- Dual sealing fins accommodate significant door deflection to maintain effective sealing performance.
- Dual low friction curved elastomeric fins provide outstanding acoustic performance.
- Discreetly positioned in frame rebate to provide a fully concealed sealing solution.
- Simple peel-and-stick installation, our aggressive self-adhesive backing is tested on many surfaces to ensure seal longevity.
- Seal surface and fins contain anti-microbial additives torestrict bacterial growth.
1m, 2.1m and 2.75m.
Single doorset pack (SDP): (1 x 1m, 2 x 2.1m)
Long single doorset pack (LSDP): (1 x 1m, 2 x 2.75m)
Double doorset pack (DDP): (3 x 2.1m)
Long double doorset pack (LDDP): (1 x 2.1m, 2 x 2.75m).
Aggressive film backed self-adhesive.
Standard colour: Black with black fins.
Fire: Approved for use on proprietary AS1905.1 fire door assemblies for up to 4 hour fire rating.
Smoke: AS1530.7 smoke test data on AS6905 compliant smoke door assemblies.
Sound: Acoustically tested in accordance with ISO10140-2 and AS/NZS717.1 with ratings up to Rw39 on appropriate rated assemblies.
Durability: Long term mechanical test, completing 1,000,000 cycles without failure.